Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sexy Hexy Christmas

Christmas is coming, I can't believe it, again, I say it every year.  This year I am going to get back into sending cards.  I miss the old tradition and feel lazy if I don't, as in the past 2 years I have failed to complete the task.

I am getting over the brain block and have decided on a Sexy Hexy Christmas.

I have a new design for a table cloth and a table runner.

At Morisset and All About Sewing we are getting into it. Come along and check out the fun.  There are so many ideas.

I have also become addicted to my little purses.  I have loved fussy cutting and creating new versions.
Contact me for details.

Happy sewing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other fаntastіc article.
    Where else may just anybody get that tуpe оf informatіon in
    such an ideаl means οf writing? Ι have a presentatiοn subsequent wеek,
    and I'm at the search for such info.
    Look into my webpage ... ideas for baby girls first birthday

    ReplyDelete